Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

CSA Week One

Farm share season is finally here! I am so excited for 21 weeks of fresh, organic produce. We're very lucky to live only a few minutes away from an amazing organic farm. Check out their CSA blog for more info.

At the start of each week, I'll post a list of what we got in that week's share. Throughout the week I'll show you how I used everything.The amazing bounty I receive each week is actually only HALF of a full share, since I split a share with a friend, but it's still a challenge to use it all up!


CSA Week One

scallions
tat soi
spinach
broccoli rabbe
arugula
salad turnips
Easter egg radishes
fennel
red romaine lettuce
strawberries
Russian red kale
braising greens (mixed)
chives
parsley
sage (plus some of it's flowers and some weeds that were growing around it!)
mint
oregano
sugar snap peas

These are weeds...beauty in everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment